Purchase the Spanish Report
Purchase the Swiss Report
Purchase the UK Report
- Johan Torstensson, VP, Head of Group IT & Enterprise IT, Ericsson
- Merethe Johansen, Group Manager Infrastructure and Operations, Marine Harvest
- Vladimir Simic, CIO, Nynas
- Ian Willetts, MD Technology, Accenture
- Sven Langerak, Director Sourcing & Vendor Management, Posten Norge
- Philippe Roques, SVP, Capgemini
The award, based on our 2014/2015 IT Outsourcing Study for Europe investigates more than 4200 unique IT outsourcing contracts held by over 1470 of the top IT spending organisations in Europe.
Commenting on the No.1 ranking, Jef Loos said:
“Despite its high growth rates, TCS has managed to retain the top most position in satisfaction for both its large (above €10 million) and small accounts (below €10 million), a strong indicator of its consistent account management quality”.
The last event in our Annual IT Outsourcing Forum series took place on Wednesday, 15 October at the Grand Hôtel in Stockholm. We were delighted to welcome more than 45 attendees.
- Stefan Wilsson, Business CIO, SAS
- Joacim Dahlgren Vanhainen, SVP & Head of Group Regulatory IT Solutions, Nordea
- Finn Carsten, IBM Sweden
- Abhijeet Kelkar, Cognizant Nordics
Following the end-user and service provider presentations, Gösta Ljunberg of PA Consulting and Jef Loos of Whitelane presented the sourcing advisor’s view before moderating the panel session which included representatives from Accenture, Atos, Cognizant, IBM , TCS and Tieto.
On Thursday, 9 October, Whitelane and PA Consulting organized the next event in our Annual IT Outsourcing Forum series. Held at the Hilton Hotel in Copenhagen, the event was attended by more than 25 executives and included presentations from the following speakers:
- Peter Laustsen, Director IT Service and Infrastructure Mgt, Carlsberg
- Espen Opedal, CIO, Tryg Insurance
- Matt Milton, VP Strategic Outsourcing Nordics, IBM
- Abhijeet Kelkar, Head Advisor Relations, Nordics Cognizant and DACH
The Sourcing Advisors’ view was presented by Leif Caspersen, Partner at PA Consulting and Jef Loos of Whitelane.
The final session consisted of an interactive panel discussion with senior executives from Accenture, Cognizant, IBM and TCS.
On Wednesday, 8 October, Whitelane and PA Consulting organized the second of our Annual IT Outsourcing Forum events in the Nordic region. Held at the Hotel Continental in Oslo, Norway, the half day event was attended by over 35 executives and included presentations from the following speakers:
- Espen Falla, CIO, SAPA
- Lars Vågsdal, CIO, Telenor Norway
- Frode Meltzer, Relationship Director, TCS Norway
- Carl Christian Malm, Managing Director- Technology, Accenture
Tom Krohn of PA Consulting and Jef Loos of Whitelane presented the sourcing advisor’s view to participants while the vendor panel session included senior level representatives from Accenture, Cognizant, EVRY, IBM and TCS.