- 80% of all respondents in the study confirm that they will continue to outsource at the same rate or more, with 43% citing that they are planning to outsource more.
- Cost reduction is the most important driver for organisations planning to increase the level of outsourcing within their organisation (62%), followed by focus on core business (58%) and access to resources (46%).
- The service provider community continued to show a strong overall performance, with clients remaining satisfied with 89% of contracts. Still, there are differences between the performances of the 25 IT service providers ranked in this year’s study, and our full report contains more detailed information, such as the service providers ranking by IT domain as well as by 11 different KPIs across four dimensions.
- TCS and Hexaware occupy first place on the ranking as the suppliers with the highest level of satisfaction with a joint score of 79%, followed by Cognizant (76%), Computacenter (75%) and Accenture (74%). We have also created rankings by the three main industries: Financial Services, Public Sector, and Other. The full ranking of the providers by general satisfaction and by industry is included in the final report.
Purchase the European Report
Purchase the Dutch Report
- Johan Torstensson, VP, Head of Group IT & Enterprise IT, Ericsson
- Merethe Johansen, Group Manager Infrastructure and Operations, Marine Harvest
- Vladimir Simic, CIO, Nynas
- Ian Willetts, MD Technology, Accenture
- Sven Langerak, Director Sourcing & Vendor Management, Posten Norge
- Philippe Roques, SVP, Capgemini
The award, based on our 2014/2015 IT Outsourcing Study for Europe investigates more than 4200 unique IT outsourcing contracts held by over 1470 of the top IT spending organisations in Europe.
Commenting on the No.1 ranking, Jef Loos said:
“Despite its high growth rates, TCS has managed to retain the top most position in satisfaction for both its large (above €10 million) and small accounts (below €10 million), a strong indicator of its consistent account management quality”.
The last event in our Annual IT Outsourcing Forum series took place on Wednesday, 15 October at the Grand Hôtel in Stockholm. We were delighted to welcome more than 45 attendees.
- Stefan Wilsson, Business CIO, SAS
- Joacim Dahlgren Vanhainen, SVP & Head of Group Regulatory IT Solutions, Nordea
- Finn Carsten, IBM Sweden
- Abhijeet Kelkar, Cognizant Nordics
Following the end-user and service provider presentations, Gösta Ljunberg of PA Consulting and Jef Loos of Whitelane presented the sourcing advisor’s view before moderating the panel session which included representatives from Accenture, Atos, Cognizant, IBM , TCS and Tieto.
On Thursday, 9 October, Whitelane and PA Consulting organized the next event in our Annual IT Outsourcing Forum series. Held at the Hilton Hotel in Copenhagen, the event was attended by more than 25 executives and included presentations from the following speakers:
- Peter Laustsen, Director IT Service and Infrastructure Mgt, Carlsberg
- Espen Opedal, CIO, Tryg Insurance
- Matt Milton, VP Strategic Outsourcing Nordics, IBM
- Abhijeet Kelkar, Head Advisor Relations, Nordics Cognizant and DACH
The Sourcing Advisors’ view was presented by Leif Caspersen, Partner at PA Consulting and Jef Loos of Whitelane.
The final session consisted of an interactive panel discussion with senior executives from Accenture, Cognizant, IBM and TCS.
On Wednesday, 8 October, Whitelane and PA Consulting organized the second of our Annual IT Outsourcing Forum events in the Nordic region. Held at the Hotel Continental in Oslo, Norway, the half day event was attended by over 35 executives and included presentations from the following speakers:
- Espen Falla, CIO, SAPA
- Lars Vågsdal, CIO, Telenor Norway
- Frode Meltzer, Relationship Director, TCS Norway
- Carl Christian Malm, Managing Director- Technology, Accenture
Tom Krohn of PA Consulting and Jef Loos of Whitelane presented the sourcing advisor’s view to participants while the vendor panel session included senior level representatives from Accenture, Cognizant, EVRY, IBM and TCS.
On Thursday, 2 October, Whitelane and PA Consulting held the first of four events across the Nordic region as part of our Annual IT Outsourcing Forum series. Hosted at the Kamp Hotel in Helsinki, Finland, more than 40 senior level executives listened to presentations from both the end-user and service provider side on how to come to more successful outsourcing relationships. Max Herner, PA Consulting and Jef Loos of Whitelane also discussed their views and recommendations in addition to an interactive panel session featuring vendors from Accenture, Cognizant, IBM, TCS and Tieto.
- Matti Ylilammi, CEO, Arek
- Pekka Eira, CIO, Fortum
- Ruchikar Dalela, Country Head, TCS Finland
- Bjorn Hortling, Director – Technology, Accenture Finland
On Thursday, 21 August, Quint Wellington Redwood and Whitelane Research welcomed more than 40 attendees to their Annual IT Outsourcing Forum at the Steigenberger hotel in Schiphol. The theme of the event focused on ‘How to come to more successful outsourcing relationships’ and included speakers from Ahold, ING, Capgemini and TCS in addition to a panel discussion with senior executives from Atos, Cegeka and Cognizant.