2018 BeLux IT Outsourcing Study Results Published
The 6th annual BeLux IT Outsourcing Study, conducted by Whitelane Research investigates more than 580 unique IT outsourcing contracts held by over 200 of the top IT spending organisations in Belgium and Luxembourg.
Key findings from the BeLux study include:
- 86% of all respondents in the study confirm that they will continue to outsource at the same rate or more while 1 in 10 say they will outsource less.
- Client’s objectives to outsource largely relate to the basics: focus on core business is the highest priority for organisations, followed by access to resources, service quality improvement and cost reduction.
- Overall, respondents are satisfied with their IT service provider(s), with 90% of the 582 IT outsourcing contracts being evaluated as satisfactory.
- Accenture, TCS and Computacenter are the highest ranked providers with a general satisfaction score of 80%, followed by Telenet (79%), Fujitsu, Getronics, Cognizant and Atos (all four at 78%) and Econocom (77%). New entrants in the 2018 study include Amazon, Deloitte and Interoute (Easynet).
- With regard to technology trends, we already see a strong adoption of public cloud / Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), followed by Software as a Service (SaaS) and Agile way of working.
- Once again Whitelane’s study shows the importance of clients’ management and governance skills (service management, provider relationship and contract management, business relationship management, transition management) and that clients can still improve their focus and capabilities in these key areas.
The results of our 2018 IT Outsourcing Study for Belgium & Luxembourg were presented in Zaventem on 27 February. The event also featured presentations from Tom Nauwelaerts, Director Transformation and Integration, Telenet and Catherine De Baets, CIO Commercial Entities, BPost.
To request a copy of the BeLux management summary, please click on the button below and fill out the required information.
Purchase the BeLux Report
If you would like to purchase a copy of the full report containing more detailed information, such as the main sourcing trends, ranking of the service providers by IT domain as well as by 8 different KPIs, please email email@example.com.