- 44% of all respondents in the study state that they are planning to outsource more, while 11% cite that they are planning to outsource less. Overall, the sourcing market is set to continue to grow – as 77% of all respondents in the study confirm that they will continue to outsource at the same rate or more. On a country level, the Netherlands and BeLux region intend to outsource more than the European average while almost one quarter of participants in the United Kingdom plan to reduce their level of outsourcing in the coming two years.
- Reducing costs remains the highest priority for the 5th consecutive year despite suffering a small decrease, cited by 60% of respondents. Business transformation is the 2nd most important driver, increasing by 5% in the last year.
- Overall, respondents are satisfied with their IT service provider(s), with 89% of the 5031 IT outsourcing contracts being evaluated as satisfactory.
- TCS is the highest ranked provider in our European study with a general satisfaction score of 80%, followed by Hexaware (79%), Google and Amazon (both at 78%) and Cognizant, LTI and Salesforce.com (all three at 77%). For the first time the study includes cloud providers in the general satisfaction ranking with the majority scoring high among clients.
- We have also created rankings by the four main industries: Financial Services, Manufacturing, Public Sector, and Other. The full ranking of the providers by general satisfaction, industry and country is included in the final report.
If you would like to purchase a copy of the full report containing more detailed information, such as the main sourcing trends, ranking of the service providers by IT domain as well as by 8 different KPIs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.