Members come together four times a year to discuss specific sourcing related topics.
Some examples of topics that will be discussed:
- Governance Models and Tools to Better Manage Existing Service Providers
- Public Cloud Challenges: Real Cost, Governance, Integration, Security, Exit Clauses, etc.
- Application Testing Sourcing
- Selective vs. Integrated Sourcing
- Sole Sourcing Initiatives
- Offshore/Nearshore Experiences
- Use of Benchmarking, Incentives, Penalties
- Shared Service Centers and Captives
- Role of the CIO in Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
Aimed at IT leadership and Application Directors, our two day training courses (held in different locations across Europe) are instructed by people with deep experience in applications outsourcing transformations and cover the latest trends, how to set, measure and achieve sourcing objectives, transition and transformation as well as the impact of digital and new IT on organisations.