2016 Dutch IT Outsourcing Study Results Published
The 2016 Dutch IT Outsourcing Study, conducted by Whitelane Research in collaboration with Quint Wellington Redwood
, investigates more than 550 unique IT outsourcing contracts held by over 200 of the top IT spending organisations in the Netherlands.
Key findings from the Dutch Study include:
- Companies will continue to outsource more. Eighty-eight percent of all respondents in the study confirm that they will continue to outsource at the same rate or more (an increase of three percent from 2015).
- Focus on core business (cited by 68 percent) remains the main driver for companies planning to outsource more for the third year in a row while cost reduction remains the dominant driver within the Financial Services industry.
- TCS is ranked first in the overall service provider satisfaction ranking with a score of 88 percent, followed by Cegeka (86 percent), Centric (82 percent) and Cognizant and Wipro (both at 76 percent).
- Sixty-three percent of respondents recognise that sustainability/social responsibility is becoming more important in outsourcing while only 34 percent is actually measuring it in practice meaning the market is still relatively immature in this respect.
- Outsourcing of security services as a separate tower (e.g. an outsourced Security Operating Center) will increase in the coming years as 19 percent of organisations indicate they plan to use this model of outsourcing.
- For the first time Dutch organisations correctly recognise they have some challenges in their transition and governance skills.
To request a copy of the Dutch management summary, please click on the button below and fill out the required information.
Purchase the Dutch Report
If you would like to purchase a copy of the full report containing more detailed information, such as the main sourcing trends, ranking of the service providers by IT domain as well as by nine different KPIs, please email email@example.com.